Thursday, December 16, 2010

IWB Reflection

I feel as though I spent lots of time creating and revising my interactive whiteboard lesson. I made sure to consider what students at the second grade level are capable of reading and doing. Creating a lesson using the Smartboard made me want to have one in everyone of my classes! Making the lesson was fairly simple and picking a standard to form the lesson around was the most time consuming. I was overwhelmed with the program at first because I was unfamiliar with it. Now I feel extremely comfortable using the Notebook software thanks to this assignment. I thought it was useful creating this lesson because this is likely a program that may be included in my future classroom. I look forward to utilizing interactive whiteboards in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment