Thursday, December 9, 2010

PSA Reflection

I feel as though I exerted lots of effort into this PSA assignment. It took a while to come with an idea for a video that was something other than cyberbullying so that took the longest. I felt a bit silly when producing this video, but still had fun with it. The whole editing process with the transitions was tricky to figure out at first because the video order kept jumping around. I was unfamilar with the Windows Movie Maker technology prior to this project, but now that I have the basic skills I can use it in other classes for projects as well. Creating and sharing a PSA is beneficial to my future teaching because I am aware of the technology tools for editing and creating a professional video presentation. I thought that this assignment was a fun way to learn how to use technology that I was not very familiar with previously, while relaying an educational message.

No comments:

Post a Comment