Monday, December 20, 2010

Technology Inquiry Wiki Reflection

When completing this task I probably took more time than necessary. I put a lot of effort into my wiki and hope that it shows. The part that took up hours of my time was my screencast. For some reason I could not get through the entire thing without messing up even though I had a script prepared. Then the microphone I was using was not allowing me to increase its volume so it wasn't picking up my voice well. I had to talk into the microphone while it was an inch from my face to get the volume that I wanted. Overall I am pleased with the final product. Doing this assignment will make my life so much easier when creating a wiki for my future classroom. I now know firsthand how it works and its capabilities. I think having us as students create a wiki was more effective than just telling us how it works because we were able to interact and manipulate it ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment